Getting My Smiley Piercing. I was wondering if you could share your thought, any tips for aftercare, what pain. No it did not hurt.the hoop was alil too big for my liking so two weeks after, i changed my ring out for a smaller one & agai.

Getting MY SMILEY piercing !! YouTube
Getting MY SMILEY piercing !! YouTube from www.youtube.com

Actual piercing video at the end. Pin by wendy sloboda on facial piercings facial. • changing & getting my smiley piercing.

A Smiley Piercing Goes Through Your Frenulum, The Small Piece Of Skin Connecting Your Upper Lip To Your Upper Gum.


Although the procedure is relatively simple, the piercing isn’t suitable for. Pin by wendy sloboda on facial piercings facial. Here is a video of me piercing my smiley ️*social media*instagram:

Open Me 🤗Second Time Getting My Smiley Piercing!


Type 4, low porosity, high density, normal elasticitybusiness inquiries: Follow his shop on i. I honestly recommend it if you smile a lot it doesn't really hurt.

These Hoop Styles Are Easily Inserted, Which Makes Them A Popular Starter Jewelry Choice.


Pexels videos makes it easy to find free stock footage for your website, promo video or anything else. All videos are free for personal and commercial use. *thank you so much for watching!*products mentioned:age:22hair type:

A Professional Body Piercer Will Provide You With A Printout That Will Have All The Rules You Should Follow, And They Will Really Spend Some Time With You And Go Over Each One.


The most important thing after you get any oral piercing is following the aftercare guide. 5 things you should know before getting piercing. I've been wanting this piercing for sooo long, and i finally got it!

I’m Thinking Abt Getting My Smiley Piercing Done But I’m Not Sure If It’ll Damage My Teeth Or Gums Very Badly Which Is The Only Thing Holding Me Back Right Now.


However, since the piercing was only visible when someone smiled, people settled on calling it smiley piercings. Type 4, low porosity, high density, normal elasticitybusiness inquiries: I waited a little over two weeks.

Related Posts