Mean Girls Janis Quotes. That one there, that's karen smith, she is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. You let it out, honey… put it in the book.

Mean Girls quotes the best phrases from Regina
Mean Girls quotes the best phrases from Regina from www.thesun.co.uk

Quotes from regina george include famous regina george quotes, and funny regina george quotes. He's almost too gay to function. You smell like a baby prostitute.

You Know I Couldn't Invite You!


She asked me how to spell orange. Janis, i cannot stop this car. Hey, buddy, you're not pretending anymore!

And Evil Takes A Human Form In Regina George.


I want my pink shirt back! That one there, that's karen smith, she is one of the dumbest girls you will ever meet. That one there, that's karen smith.

Why Were You Talking To Janis Ian?


You know who’s looking fine tonight? Discover and share janice from mean girls quotes. I had to pretend to be plastic.

It’s So Embarrassing, I Don’t Even… Whatever.


Discover and share janis mean girls movie quotes. Here are some memorable quotes by janis ian (portrayed by lizzy caplan) in mean girls (2004), a film by mark waters. In the broadway musical (mean girls) she is portrayed by barrett wilbert weed, and her last name was changed to sarkisian.

I Don't Know, I Mean, She's So Weird, She Just, You Know, Came Up To Me And Started Talking To Me About Crack.


Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. He's almost too gay to function. If you’re from africa, why are you white?

Related Posts